Monday, October 22, 2018

Update on CSP Twitter Alerts

.
If you are on the blog page in a web browser from a computer, please subscribe to this using the "Follow by Email" link to the left.  If you're on a mobile device you should see something in the frame that allows you to subscribe.  Having your email helps me to notify you when Google mucks up email distribution.

~~~~~~~~~~

Administratia:

First of all, thank you to those of you who have sent in real $$$ to pay for the Zapier subscription.  I'm happy to state that of the $240 required for the next year I've received more than half (but less than the $240), and rather than send the money back to those that sent a check or used Paypal, I'm going to go ahead and update the subscription to start today and run for the next year.

Follow the alerts at https://twitter.com/GreekGodTrading

The restoration of the alerts does not mean that all is good -- I still need everybody who is a benefactor of my Twitter CSP alerts to show a little respect for value that you receive and send me a few bucks.  10 of you means $24/year - $2 per month.  5 of you is $4/month.   You can Venmo (https://venmo.com/Paul-Duncan-16), Paypal it to pduncan@vt.edu, or send me a note and I'll send you my mailing address.

I'm certainly not looking to make any money from you -- I just want expenses covered for a service I provide for free and that many of you have expressed that you receive benefit from.

Let your conscience decide what you should do.  For the few that have sent a few bucks -- thanks.

Send $$$!

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment